Simple agreement + trial period terms for purchaser
A trial before you buy is awesome but can add a few challenges . . .
As the Purchaser, you want to know the rules, who carries the risk of injury, and how to cancel if the horse is not for you.
Sort out those thorny issues in case the worst happens.
Plus you receive a FREE fact sheet with everything clearly explained.
Secure yourself a safe process - all for less than the cost of your horse's next winter rug!
- for recreational riders and sports horse purchasers who want to trial a horse before committing
- sorts risk and liability if the horse is unfortunately injured, colics, or dies
- detailed horse care and riding rules stated to limit risk
- insurance options are explained and recommended
- terms on refund of deposit if the sale falls over
- proves the sellers right to sell
- insert any special terms of importance
- agreement is in Word so can be changed if needed
- prompts throughout give you a tailored agreement
You access and use this form at your own risk
By using this form, you are not creating a lawyer / client relationship with FairPlay Legal Ltd
Any implied conditions and warranties including under the Contracts and Commercial Law Act 2017 are excluded
FairPlay Legal Ltd is not liable for any loss in connection to your use of this form
You also agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to the supply of this form